The frequency range and crossovers of the Truesonic TSSUB18 and TSSUB15 have been tuned to provide smooth, low-end sound production in the 37Hz-125Hz range (42Hz-125Hz for the TSSUB15). They also offer stereo inputs, an internal active crossover, and are housed in rugged, compact, 18mm Birch plywood cabinets with durable metal recessed handles. When you're ready to extend the frequency range of your live performance reinforcement, Truesonic subwoofers are the effective, economical, and professional choice.
- 1200 Watts Class D power
- Powerful 18” low-frequency, long-excursion driver
- Stereo inputs: Mic/Line left channel, XLR right channel
- Stereo XLR outputs: left link, right mono, internal 120Hz crossover on through
- 18 mm birch plywood vented cabinet with metal grille and recessed handles
- Adjustable level and polarity controls
- 35 mm pole socket