The BEHRINGER B212XL is a 2-way PA speaker system that boasts a 12" woofer and 1-3/4" titanium compression driver, making it ideal for live and playback applications. With deep, booming bass and acoustic power, this ultracompact, lightweight PA system delivers excellent sound even at extreme levels.
The 1-3/4" titanium compression driver delivers exceptional high-frequency reproduction, and its ultrawide dispersion horn guarantees that your sound will be heard. With deep, solid bass and plenty of power handling capability, the ultra-compact, lightweight B212XL system from BEHRINGER handles 800W (peak) and delivers excellent sound, even at extreme levels.
- High-power, 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications (200W continuous/800W peak power)
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 12" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1-3/4" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: Stand-mounts with 25mm pole socket or tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4" jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life