The Behringer DDM4000 is a state-of-the-art, 32-bit digital DJ mixer. The DDM4000 mixer is jam-packed with creative tools, yet its intuitive layout lets you feel at home in an instant. Editing, storing, and recalling your settings with this Behringer mixer is simply a breeze!
Hook up your turntables and CD/MP3 players to the DDM4000 pro mixer's 4 stereo channels, each with fully programmable EQ and Kill switches. Put ultimate versatility at your fingertips with fully programmable beat-sync'able multi-FX modules, a pair of high-precision BPM counters and a digital crossfader with custom curve adjustment. And the super-cool BPM-sync'd sampler with real-time pitch control, loop, and reverse functions will makes crowds go wild.
- 32-bit digital DJ mixer with beat-synchronized sampler, 4 multi-FX sections, 2 patented* BPM counters, digital crossfader and MIDI
- 4 Phono/line stereo channels allowing max.
- 8 signal sources to be connected simultaneously
- 2 Microphone inputs with Gain, EQ, Talk function, and FX
- 4 stereo channels with gain, programmable parametric 3-band EQ with Kill function, fader curve control, and flexible crossfader assignment
- Sophisticated sampler with beat-controlled loop function, real-time pitch control, sampler FX, and crossfader start option
- 2 freely assignable and BPM-synchronized, high-quality FX engines (Bitcrusher, Resonator, Reverb, Flanger, etc.)
- Ultra-fast, accurate, and patented* BPM counter for automatic BPM synchronization of sampler, FX, crossfader, and external drum machines, etc. via MIDI
- Digital crossfader with flexible curve adjustment; reverse button; and automatic, BPM-synchronized crossfading
- Dual-mode crossfader with innovative frequency-selective crossfading
- Dedicated headphone section includes PFL Mix/Split and Bass/Snare boost functions
- Recall your last mixer setting at the push of a button
- Digital S/PDIF output for direct recording of your performance
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life