Blackstar’s HT5C 5W 1x12” combo amp produces warm, buttery tube overdrive at a power level that you can use in practice and studio environments.
It features two footswitchable channels (Clean and Overdrive) with shared reverb knob and four-band EQ, including Blackstar’s patented ISF — Infinite Shape Feature, which allows users to fine-tune the tonal voicings from modern U.S. to classic U.K. and everything in between. Other controls include independent volume and gain knobs that will let you tweak the Clean channel from crystal clear to classic crunch, and the Overdrive side from mild breakup to thick lead tone.
Turn it around, and you’ll have access to the speaker-emulated line out — with switchable 1x12” and 4x12” voicings — for direct recording or a clean feed to a mixer. And there’s also an FX loop with a level switch. Footswitch is included.
- Power: 5W tube
- Two footswitchable channels — Clean & Overdrive
- 1x12" Blackbird 50 custom designed speaker
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Speaker-emulated output with 1x12” or 4x12” voicing
- Tubes: one x ECC83; one x 12BH7
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- Footswitch included
|Wattage/ Power||1Watt- 30Watts|
|Tube/ Solid State||Tube|