The Yamaha PSR-E453 makes the perfect first keyboard for students, a solid educational tool for classrooms, and a fun travel instrument and compositional tool for professionals. Each of the E453's 61 full-sized, organ-style keys provides good resistance with a quick response that's suited for playing dynamic string pads to quick brass lines and synth leads. And speaking of instruments: the E453 comes loaded with 758 rich stereo voices, which means students and recording artists will never be short on inspiration. And for purists, a one-touch Portable Grand function bypasses all advanced features to provide a lush, distraction-free grand piano sound with 48-note polyphony. 220 intelligent backing tracks, a USB port for thumb drives and MIDI connectivity, and the included 9-lesson Yamaha Education Suite round out the PSR-E453's value-packed features.
Everything a student needs to get started - and then some
As with previous Yamaha PSR models, the E453 is a tremendous value for players who are just getting started. A solid-feeling keybed helps students learn how to navigate the core of a piano and work on their technique for acoustic instruments, organs, and synths. A convincing grand piano model brought to life by a pair of rich stereo speakers makes practice time enjoyable. And the included Yamaha Education Suite will teach your favorite beginner the essentials of the piano and a wide range of piano standards in no time.
Onboard FX and harmony modes take advantage of the PSR-E453's 48-note polyphony
The E453's expanded 48-note polyphony means you can play more complex chords and melodies without dropping notes. And more notes means more effect modes, too: nine types of onboard reverb and four choruses let you add piano-hall ambience to your concert performances and smooth jazz modulation to your electric pianos. The E453's 26 types of harmonization are a useful compositional and recording tool, allowing you to workshop major, minor, and parallel harmonies without being a theory expert.
Advanced features cater to intermediate students and professionals
The Yamaha ES453 grows alongside you as you learn. Performers and songwriters will appreciate the 220 onboard accompaniment styles. These styles include Brazilian, Indian, Chinese, and more. Each intelligent backing track adjusts automatically to the notes you play, making it easier than ever to accompany yourself and flesh out song ideas. USB and aux inputs let you play along with pre-recorded backing tracks or music from your phone, and USB Host/Device capability makes it easier than ever to record MIDI and music directly into your computer or tablet.
- A solid foundation for your beginning pianist
- 61 organ-style keys teach students technique, dynamics, and note locations
- Expanded 48-note polyphony minimizes dropped notes
- Rich grand piano sound with bass-enhanced stereo speakers makes practice time enjoyable
- 758 onboard voices to inspire creativity in the practice room or recording studio
- One-touch Portable Grand mode bypasses advanced features and enables the main grand piano voice
- Pitch wheel and 2 control knobs let you customize your performances
- 150 arpeggio patterns help create complex arrangements
- 220 intelligent accompaniment styles help you flesh out songs
- 6-track recorder lets you capture up to 10 musical ideas
- Onboard reverbs, choruses, stereo enhancement, and master EQ for instant inspiration
- 26-type harmonization lets you work out harmonies without being a theory expert
- 3.5mm aux in lets you play along with your phone or music player
- USB to Host and USB to Device modes let you interface with computers and tablets
- Includes the Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) and detachable music rest