This ceiling speaker is fitted with an 8in sub-bass driver and 35mm voice coil. The moulded plastic frame features 4 mounting ears providing secure fixing into mineral tiles or false ceilings. Dual passive filters focus on low frequencies to ensure the efficient delivery of bass. The 2 pairs of spring terminals can be connected together to provide a 4 Ohms subwoofer with 80W handling. Alternatively, a stereo amplifier can be connected to each terminal with 8 Ohms load each up to 40W and then in parallel to left and right ceiling speakers to create a 2.1 system. Installing close to ceiling edges or corners will add warmth and power to thin sounding ceiling speakers for full range background music delivery.
- Low profile and space saving subwoofer
- Dual coil for stereo connection
- Coils can be paralleled for 4 Ohms operation
- Dual passive filters for sub focus
- Two spring-loaded terminal connections
- Fitted with "dog-ear" mounts