Akai's MPX16 sampler builds on the original MPX8, giving you more pads and an expanded set of sound-shaping possibilities. Sample anything from MP3s to your cheering audience easily thanks to the onboard stereo microphone and external audio inputs, or you can import and export (even drag and drop!) your sounds via the SD card slot or USB. A set of 16 velocity-sensitive, backlit trigger pads featuring onboard effects options with top-panel controls makes performance fun.
- A 16-pad stereo sampler built for mobile performance and music production
- 16 ultra-responsive, velocity-sensitive backlit trigger pads make performance fun
- Easily sample sounds via 1/4" inputs or the internal mic, or import samples via USB or the SD card slot
- Filter, tune, envelope, and choke grouping on each pad allows you to shape your sounds
- USB bus power, MIDI I/O, and software editor provide added flexibility for your rig