Optimized for mobile devices, audio interfaces, mixers, and computers, the SRP100 Studio Reference Headphones from Alesis have a circumaural, closed-back design that prevents leakage, allowing them to be used in the studio while tracking. Their adjustable headband helps keep them in place, whether recording or on the go. The headphones have a 6-foot long cable that terminates in a 1/8" connector. A 1/4" adapter is included.
- Detailed acoustics for studio monitoring or general playback
- Closed-back, isolating ear cups prevent sound from leaking in or out
- Around-the-ear design ensures long term comfort during recording
- Optimized for audio interfaces, mixers, computers and mobile devices
- Adjustable, flexible headband secures headphones in place
- Rugged, lightweight design withstands the rigors of daily use