Based on Allen & Heath's acclaimed XCVI 96kHz FPGA audio engine, the SQ-7 digital mixer delivers extensive live sound mixing capabilities. Even with its powerful processing, the SQ-7 delivers best-in-class audio quality with less than 0.7ms of latency. You'll have a lot of flexibility when it comes to creating monitor mixes, with up to 12 stereo mixes (groups or auxes) in addition to the main LR out. Eight stereo FX engines provide studio-quality effects, with dedicated returns. Complete with a 32 x 32 USB audio interface, and dedicated controls for mixing convenience, the Allen & Heath SQ-7 is a smart mixing solution for live music, worship sound, and educational facilities.
A capable mixer that's ready to expand
Right out of the box, the SQ-7 digital mixer offers 48 input channels. You have 33 faders for hands-on mixing, arranged in six fader layers for managing larger mixes. The SQ-7 also offers an SLink port for remote audio and expansion. And a 64-channel I/O port is ready for network audio integration.
Manage large mixes easily with Automatic Mic Mixing
When you're mixing a multi-mic setup, you'll find the SQ-7's Automatic Mic Mixing capabilities to be a huge help. It's also a fantastic "safety net" when relying on inexperienced volunteers to manage the sound system. With Automatic Mic Mixing, you can be sure that you'll never experience an excessive imbalance between mic levels in large multi-mic applications.
Built-in audio interface and comprehensive I/O
Multitrack recording is made simple with the Allen & Heath SQ-7, with its built-in 32 x 32 USB audio interface. Engineers at Sweetwater also appreciate the convenience of direct recording to a USB drive. A 64-channel I/O port is also present for connecting to network audio. And an SLink port allows for remote audio and I/O expansion.
Allen & Heath SQ-7 Digital Mixer Features:
- 48-input digital mixer with 96kHz FPGA processing
- Best-in-class audio quality, with less than 0.7ms latency
- 33 faders for hands-on mixing, with 6 fader layers
- Create up to 12 stereo mixes in addition to the main LR mix
- 3 stereo matrices
- 8 stereo FX engines with dedicated effects returns
- 7" capacitive touchscreen for navigation
- SLink port for remote audio and I/O expansion
- 64-channel I/O port for network audio
- Built-in 32 x 32 USB audio interface for multitrack recording
- SQ-Drive allows for direct recording to a USB drive
- Dedicated physical controls, plus 8 assignable SoftKeys
- Automatic Mic Mixing makes it easy to manage large multi-mic setups
- AES digital output
|Brand||Allen & Heath|