The distinctive Midnight Blue Series from Audio Technica features durable all-metal construction, high-output performance and the added security of a 5-year Factory Warranty!
The Midnight Blue Series are tuned to make an impact, clarifying the intensity of vocals, instruments and the spoken word. High volumes come through without distortion, and even subtle nuances are clean and precise. Sealed magnetic reed switches on all dynamic models are contoured to fit each mic's sleek profile and to feel right at home in your hand.
You don't have to spend a fortune to cut through the mix and make a statement. Begin your journey with a smart-priced pro, the Midnight Blues Series from Audio Technica.
- Condenser design for studio-quality vocal and instrument applications
- Extended response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Rugged all-metal construction and on/off switch
- Soft-touch finish for a secure, comfortable grip and reduced mechanical noise
- Battery/phantom operation for maximum versatility
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connectors
- 15' cable included with MB 4k/c
- 5-year warranty
- Element - Condenser
- Polar Pattern - Cardioid
- Battery Type - 1.5V AA/UM3
- Frequency Response - 80 - 20,000 Hz
- Battery Current/Life - 0.4 mA/1200 hours typical
- Switch - On/off
- Dimensions - 8.10" long
- Weight - 6.4 oz
- Signal to Noise Ratio - 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Requires +48V phantom power