The Behringer B-2 Pro Condenser Microphone provides transparency usually found on high-end large-diaphragm condenser mics. Features selectable patterns, low-cut filter, and built-in shielding. A 10dB attenuator can be used with high-volume signal sources. Rugged hard case, suspension mount, and windscreen included.
Requires phantom power.
- 1" dual-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shockmounted, gold-sputtered, dual-diaphragm capsule
- Exceptionally flat frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional, or figure-8 pickup pattern
- Signal-to-noise ratio: up to 77dB (cardioid), 76dB (omnidirectional), and 78dB (figure-8)
- Low-frequency roll-off switch
- Input attenuation of -10dB
- Ultralow-noise transformerless FET input circuitry
- Impedance: nominal - 1 kohm
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body