The Behringer DX626 Pro DJ Mixer embodies a proven 3-channel design loved by DJs worldwide - both beginners and professionals alike. Its super-smooth dual-rail Ultraglide crossfader with a life of up to 500,000 cycles guarantees years of trouble-free fun.
The Behringer DX626 Mixer features 3 dual-input stereo channels with gain and 3-band kill EQ (-32dB), one channel that's switchable to the studio-grade ULN microphone input, and a manual talkover function. This DJ mixer is extremely easy to operate and gives your creativity free reign. Additional features include a PFL function with a master/PFL mix option and a peak-hold level meter with a dedicated PFL bar graph. There is also a BNC gooseneck lamp socket so you can see what you're doing in the darkest of clubs!
- Intelligent dual auto-BPM counter
- Super-smooth dual-rail "Ultraglide" crossfader
- 3 dual input stereo channels with gain and 3-band kill EQ (-32dB)
- One channel additional switchable to studio-grade ULN microphone input
- Manual talkover function
- PFL function with master/PFL mix option
- Peak-hold level meter with dedicated PFL bar graph
- Master, booth, and tape outputs
- BNC gooseneck lamp socket
- Gold-plated cinch sockets for excellent audio quality
- Super-rugged construction
- 10"W x 2.4"H x 12"D