Due to its small size and low-latency operation, 6 In/10 Out architecture, plus two highly-acclaimed MIDAS designed mic preamps, the FCA610 is a dream come true for traveling musicians who record and edit on their laptops. The portable FCA610 can receive power from your computer's 6-pin FireWire bus or via the included external power supply. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware. All standard I/O formats are supported including analog and S/PDIF (both coaxial and optical). The half-rack-space FCA610 stows easily in your travel kit.
- Audiophile audio interface with 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- Two state-of-the-art MIDAS designed mic preamplifiers, with phantom power, individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z
- Multi-channel audio and MIDI operation via FireWire or USB 2.0
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 6 inputs / 10 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- Ultra-flexible connectivity via analog and S/PDIF I/O ports (coaxial and optical)
- Direct Monitoring and Main Volume control with "near-zero" latency
- Two powerful Headphone outputs with individual Volume control, Mono and Source signal select
- Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with a single knob turn
- Smooth cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while your record sessions
- Status and signal presence indication for all analog and digital I/O
- Powered via external power supply (included) or 6-pin FireWire bus
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at vendor's website
- Standard port for Kensington security lock
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life