For incredible power at your next gig, put the Behringer iNUKE NU12000 power amp in your rack. It serves up to 6,000 watts per channel at a 2 ohm load, yet weighs less than 30 pounds. Class-D amp technology keeps this amplifier running cool, which Sweetwater knows is imperative to reliable amplifier operation. You can easily integrate this power amp into your rig thanks to the universal XLR / 1/4" combo jacks and speakON outputs. Perfect for power-hungry subwoofers or any other high-wattage application, you can count on the Behringer iNUKE NU12000 power amp.
High Performance Technology
Over the years power amp technology has constantly been evolving, and the Behringer iNUKE NU12000 power amp is designed to stay ahead of the curve. Thanks to the revolutionary Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup, the lightweight NU12000 runs very cool, no more massive heat sinks or toroid transformers. The built-in limiter offers overload protection to extend the life of your precious speakers and subs. Active crossover circuits allows you to set the amp up for full-range, or bi-amped operation sending out the lows and highs separately.
Behringer iNUKE NU12000 Power Amplifier Features:
- 12,000W total - 2 x 6,000W @ 2 ohms, 2 x 3,400W @ 4 ohms
- Subwoofer crossover for easy integration with any sound system
- "Zero-Attack" limiters protect your speakers transparently
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply
- Class-D technology boasts powerful performance in a lightweight, low-heat design