The 4-channel iNUKE NU4-6000 power amplifier packs 6,000 Watts (4 x 1,600 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 3,000 Watts @ 4 Ohms) into exceptionally lightweight (12 lbs/5.5 kg) and rack mountable packages. Now you can run your stereo full-range mains plus two separate monitor mixes with this one exceptionally lightweight, rack mountable powerhouse. Or, you may want to operate your subwoofers in Bridge mode (3,000 Watts) and run you mid/high packs in mono Bi-amp mode (2 x 1,500 Watts).
The highly versatile iNUKE NU4-6000 gives you options, and lots of them. And because the NU4-6000 is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesn’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. Thanks to our “Zero-Attack” limiters, which offer maximum output level with exceptionally-reliable overload protection, you can run the NU4-6000 full-out for hours on-end. Our revolutionary high density Class-D technology, combined with ultra-efficient, switch-mode power supplies, ensures this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
- Delivers 4 x 1600 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms and weighs less than 12 lbs / 5.5 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full range mode
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany