If you want to get into home recording, the Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD USB 2.0 audio interface is an excellent place to start. Ideal for singer-songwriters or self-recording musicians, the U-Phoria UMC204HD provides you with two remarkably pure, world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, as well as the connectivity you need for your guitars, keyboards, and even MIDI devices - all in studio-grade 24-bit/192kHz resolution. Make no mistake, the Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD USB 2.0 audio interface is a value-packed studio-in-a-box!
Real MIDAS microphone preamplifier technology onboard
One of the things that really makes the Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD USB 2.0 audio interface stand out is its genuine MIDAS preamplifier technology. Known throughout the world of live sound for delivering ultra clear sound with plenty of headroom, MIDAS preamps are among the most popular mic pres on Earth. What's more, these preamps come standard with +48V phantom power onboard, so you can use your choice of quality condenser microphones with your U-Phoria UMC204HD..
Direct Monitor function provides latency-free input monitoring
The Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD USB 2.0 audio interface mix control gives you zero-latency input monitoring, letting you experience your performance clearly, with no delay or lag in the returning signal. It's a fact - if you can't hear yourself properly, your performance will suffer. Luckily, the U-Phoria UMC204HD is designed to bring out your best!
- 2x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 2 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany