If you're putting together a home studio, the Behringer U-Phoria UMC404 USB 2.0 audio interface is worth a look. With 4 inputs and 4 outputs, the U-Phoria UMC404 is an excellent choice if you're a self-recording musician with a minimum of outboard gear. Add four remarkably pure, world-class MIDAS-designed mic pres and studio-grade 24-bit/192kHz converters to the mix, and you've got yourself a complete studio-in-a-box - right on your desktop. Make no mistake, the Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD USB 2.0 audio interface is packed with value! Got questions?
Real MIDAS microphone preamplifier technology onboard
One of the things that really makes the Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD USB 2.0 audio interface stand out is its genuine MIDAS preamplifier technology. Known throughout the world of live sound for delivering ultra clear sound with plenty of headroom, MIDAS preamps are among the most popular mic pres on Earth. What's more, these preamps come standard with +48V phantom power onboard, so you can use your choice of quality condenser microphones with your U-Phoria UMC404HD. .
Direct Monitor function provides latency-free input monitoring
The Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD USB 2.0 audio interface mix control gives you zero-latency input monitoring, letting you experience your performance clearly, with no delay or lag in the returning signal. It's a fact - if you can't hear yourself properly, your performance will suffer. Luckily, the U-Phoria UMC404HD is designed to bring out your best!
- 4x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 4 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 4 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- Main Outputs on balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany