The feature-packed XENYX QX2442USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound thanks to its 10 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs – with a semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound. And our easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this our KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 32 studio-grade presets with dual addressable parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings – and the QX2442USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances. But the XENYX QX2442USB isn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with the built-in USB/audio interface, the XENYX QX2442USB comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into your own personal, high-performance home recording studio.
The XENYX QX2442USB gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps off er a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX QX2442USB provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
Our studio-grade compressor is based on classic and famous studio equipment from the 70’s. This totally transparent and musical compressor design allows your full dynamic range to shine through until your signal reaches the compression threshold, which is indicated by the highly visible status LED. The compressor increases sustain and gently smoothens out signal peaks, which is especially handy when you’re laying down the funk, à la slap and pop – or hammering home your most-aggressive metal lines. The resulting output level lets you unleash powerful and impact-laden bass lines, while still sitting right where you need to be in the mix!
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 10 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 8 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 4 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany