Got a solo gig at the local coffee shop? Need to make a quick public announcement? Simple sound calls for the simply superb XENYX 1202, the BEHRINGER mixer with everything you need to give an intimate setting incredible sound. The ultra-compact XENYX 1202 mixer’s 12 Inputs (4 mic, 4 stereo) allow you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to the 4 studio-grade, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQ.
The XENYX 1202 gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the- art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX 1202 provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany