Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer with Xenyx Mic Preamps and British EQs
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art Xenyx Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Need to accommodate a vocal duo in a hurry? Got a small choir in need of a little projection? The Behringer 802 mixer has everything you need to give a small multi-vocal performance a robust sound.
A Bit of Input
The 8-input, 2-bus Xenyx 802 has two Xenyx mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use two dynamic or condenser microphones. The three-band British EQ is lauded throughout the sound engineering world for its warm, musical sound. You can use the 802s effects send and return jacks to hook up to an external effects processor.
Play music between sets via the RCA CD/Tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
Little WonderWeighing in at just 2.2 pounds, the Xenyx 802 is the portable, practical way to turn a small performance with multiple vocalists into a sonic gem. Choirs, folk duos, coffee shops and karaoke lounges agree the Xenyx 802 packs superior sound into small places.