With a single Chauvet Intimidator Wave IRC light array LED lighting instrument, you can add a ton of motion, excitement, and energy to your show. A series of five independent swiveling heads loaded with high-output quad-color LEDs let you cast tight beams of colored light in wild and fun patterns all across your venue. Full DMX control lets you program every motion and color change of your Intimidator Wave IRC, whereas onboard programming (or wireless control via the optional IRC-6 remote) lets you run automated and sound active programs across multiple Intimidator Wave IRC fixtures.
Get the professional results you need with quad-color LEDs
Quad-color LEDs are what make the Chauvet Intimidator Wave IRC lighting fixture extremely special, providing you with an amazing combination of color blending, color temperature control, and professional optics. Like tri-color fixtures, the Intimidator Wave IRC's individual LEDs feature multiple colored filaments, adding pure white to the normal red, green, and blue arrangement to provide added color temperature control. Not only does this let you create brighter colors, it also lets you create pure white beams of astonishing intensity.
DMX for total control, automated programs for fast setup
Full DMX control is just one of the important setup options the Chauvet Intimidator Wave IRC LED lighting fixture has to offer. If you'd rather not reach for your DMX controller, you can always reach for one of the built-in automated programs. Sound Active mode even lets the Intimidator Wave IRC respond naturally to the beat, making it easy to create impressive lighting effects with very little effort. Master/Slave chaining kicks it up another notch, letting you daisy chain multiple fixtures together via DMX to create complex coordinated light shows - no programming needed!
LED technology for greener, cooler, more versatile fixtures
Chauvet is one of the first companies to bring high-output LED technology to lighting fixtures made for music production and DJing, and they're certainly one of the best. Drawing just a tenth (or less) the wattage of a similar incandescent fixture, typical LED fixtures not only save you cash at the meter, they also dramatically reduce the temperature onstage or on the dance floor. On top of that, LED fixtures like this provide you with all kinds of added perks such as vivid color (no need for gels), no duty cycles, and all the control you could ask for.
- Magnificent moving light array with 5 independently controlled heads
- Each head includes a quad-color LED, which projects a narrow, razor-sharp beam of light
- Red, green, blue, and white filaments in each LED let you mix colors to create a nearly infinite range of colors
- Link up to 4 fixtures (20 heads) to create eye-catching synchronized shows in automatic or sound-activated mode
- Project light where you want it with user-selectable tilt ranges
- Full-color LCD screen offers simple navigation and a full text readout
- Save time running cables by power linking multiple units
- Optional IRC-6 remote provides convenient, wireless non-DMX control