- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon ® outputs
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
Crown has done it again, designing a high-quality power amp for use in the real world, all at an incredible price. The Crown XLI2500 power amplifier represents a leap in affordable, quality power amplification. The XLI2500 has the power, reliable performance, and ease of use to be used by musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
The Crown XLI2500 power amp has all the connections you need in order to get hooked up, including RCA and XLR inputs plus Speakon and binding post outputs. Other features include user selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.