The Denon DJ DS1 Audio Interface is a bi-directional audio interface designed for use with Serato DJ to provide studio grade audio quality in a plug and play solution to both club DJs and turntablists who desire the feel of vinyl but prefer the flexibility offered by a digital music library.
Both turntables and professional CD players can be connected to the DS1 via two sets of stereo RCA inputs. As the Noisemap signal is manipulated Serato DJ alters the playback of the track in line with the control signal allowing beat-matching, scratching, cueing and track juggling.
Denon have crammed a huge amount of tech into the DS1’s footprint – it’s no bigger than most smartphones – it’s the perfect Serato interface for the travelling DJ. As with all Denon products, build quality will ensure durability regardless of the frequency of set up and breakdown. Power and data transmission are handled by a single USB cable, reducing set up time and cable clutter.
- Premium Digital Vinyl System (DVS) interface for Serato DJ
- Interfaces turntables and CD players using Serato NoiseMap with a Serato DJ-based digital music library
- Plug and play with Serato DJ—no purchase necessary
- (2) sets of stereo RCA inputs and outputs for left and right decks
- Studio-grade 24-bit digital to analog conversion
- Supports 44.1kHz, 48kHz, and 96kHz sampling rates
- Dedicated grounding post for use with turntables
- Single USB cable connection to a computer for power and audio
- Includes (2) Serato NoiseMap control tone vinyl records and CDs
- Includes USB and stereo RCA cables
- Rugged, all-metal construction