Innovated design of the bodypack transmitter can be matched with lavalier, headset or instrument connector, providing another option besides handheld microphone; further more, it sets your hand free!
Professional TA4F connector prevents the connector from dropping off and creating unwanted noise.
Low battery consumption. Adopting. two 1.5V AA batteries, it works a longer time than expected.
- Carrier Frequency Range: UHF 470-928MHz
- Stability: ±0.005% (at 25℃)
- Ambient Temperature: 10℃±50℃
- Normal Deviation: ±35 KHz
- Max Deviation: ±80KHz
- S/N Ratio: <-110dB
- T.H.D: <0.5%
- Squelch: Tone control and noise lock dual squelch
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 20KHz
- Operating Range: 100m(approximately 300 feet under typical conditions)
- Receiving Mode: PLL Diversity (Dual Antenna)
- Sensitivity: >-107dB
- Image Rejection: Over 90dB
- Audio Output: Balanced and Unbalanced
- Power Requirement: AC 110-120V/220-240V
- (50-60) External DC 22V 450mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 205 x 169 x 39mm
- Net Weight: Approx. 1.5 kg
- Cartridge: Dynamic or Condenser
- Antenna: Built-in
- RF Output: <10mW
- Spurious Emissions: <45dBc
- Normal Deviation: ±35KHz
- Maximum Deviation: ±80 KHz
- Battery: Two 1.5V AA battery or 1.2V AA rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: >8 Hours
- Safety Approvals: FCC CE 0168 !