The lightest and most portable of all of the ETX line, the EV ETX-10P is a 2000-watt powered PA enclosure with a 10" woofer and a 1.25" titanium compression driver. Its bass response goes all the way to 65 Hz, pretty surprising for a 10" woofer. It is clean, clear, powerful and ruggedly built, another expression of Electro-Voice's 85-year commitment to quality sound.
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
- 10" LF SMX woofer
- 1.25" HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 134 dB peak SPL
- Frequency Range: 65 Hz - 20 kHz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset and 150 Hz low pass.
- Maximum SPL: 134 peak dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.6 - 0.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power.
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- Frequency Response: 85 Hz - 20 kHz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset and 150 Hz low pass.
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60
- LF Transducer: SMX2100 254 mm (10 in)
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1700 Hz
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure Material: 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Height: 526 mm (20.71")
- Width: 330 mm (12.99")
- Depth: 365 mm (14.37")
- Weight Net: 20.3 kg (44.75 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 22.9 kg (50.49 lbs)