The SUBLINE series consists of 12Sa, 15Sa, 18Sa and 218SA active subwoofers, and a passive
model 18S and 218S, built in birch 5/8” plywood with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish. Aimed to extend the low frequency response to a wide range of FBT speaker systems. Designed in 2x18” and 18” bass-reflex, 15” and 12” band-pass.
They have Class D amplifiers, switch mode power supply and Digital Signal Processor with presets to match any other FBT speaker. IN/OUT stereo, it is possible to use only one subwoofer with Left and Right satellites.
Additional optional wheels, ergonomic integrated carrying handles and light cabinet allow an easy transport.
- Compact band-pass design Subwoofer with high SPL and punch
- 320mm (12”) high excursion neodymium magnet woofer with 64mm (2,5”) voice coil, custom made for FBT
- Frequency response from 42Hz to 140Hz
- 600W RMS Class D power amplifier with switch mode power supply
- Digital Signal Processor with 4 presets, 2 equalization with 2 LPF Crossover Settings
- 15mm (5/8”) Baltic birch plywood cabinet with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket, two aluminum carrying handles
- Control Panel with Stereo combo XLR/Jack in/outs, Stereo XLR HP-filter outs, Volume, EQ Presets, Phase Reversal Switch 0°-180°, 3 status LED indicators
- Provides additional low frequency reinforcement when used along with Verve, EvoMaxX, Jolly speakers
- Very Lightweight