The HK Audio Lucas Nano 608i is the first portable PA system with an onboard wireless iPad-enabled mixer. With eight channels, seven high-grade reverb programs, intuitive EQ and compressor functions and Bluetooth streaming, the HK Audio LUCAS NANO 608i is a compact, ultra-light, but full-featured PA system – ideal for travelling musicians, bands and performance artists.
Best of Sound Control
LUCAS NANO 608i, the world’s first all-in-one PA, comes with an integrated eight-channel digital mixer that is iPad-enabled for ultra-convenient wireless access. Professional-grade EQs, compressors, and reverb effects serve as powerful sound-shaping tools with an intuitive Easy Mode option for newcomers to the mixing game. All settings can be saved as presets. On top of that, all key functions are always accessible via the analog knobs on the LUCAS NANO 608i subwoofer – so you’re ready for any contingency.
Best of Sound Performance
HK Audio’s acoustical engineers’ research sure paid off: these ultra-compact speakers pack amazing sonic power. Featuring the groundbreaking Multicell Transformer, the tweeters’ crystal-clear response delivers enough superior top end to cover even large rooms. Remarkably light, the subwoofer comes in an enclosure featuring Anti-Resonance Bracing tuned to deliver rich, thick low-end response. And all those glorious signals come at sound pressure levels up to 130dB!
Best of Handling
A fully-fledged PA system with a mixer, power amps, subwoofers and satellites that needs just one cable? That’s not a dream; it’s LUCAS NANO 608i! Just a single lead and yet it’s one of the most flexible all-in-one solutions that you can configure as a slim mono column, a classic stereo setup – or just add another LUCAS NANO 608i to extend it into an impressive twin stereo system. And all this comes at the sensationally low weight of 16.3kg and in an ingeniously portable chassis designed to be carried in just one hand.
- The first ever compact PA to feature an integrated wireless iPad-enabled mixer
- Free app for iPad: LUCAS NANO REMOTE
- Eight-channel digital mixer with professional features
- Simple handling; assembles in seconds
- Bluetooth: audio streaming and wireless connection to the app for iPad
- Flexible: can be used as a mono PA, a 2.1 setup or in Twin Stereo
- Two satellites with 4.5' broadband woofer and 1' tweeter
- 10' subwoofer
- Low-resonance bass enclosure featuring “Anti-Resonance Bracing”
- 130dB max. SPL
- Multicell Transformer technology
- 460-watt power amp
- Transport bay for the satellites located in the subwoofer
- Signal-carrying distance pole (available separately)
- Just 16.3kg