JBL Model 3252N is a passive two way screen channel system featuring dual 15” low frequency drivers and a teonex diaphragm high frequency driver in a convenient single enclosure.
• Two-way screen channel design for maximum output, optimal coverage, and minimum distortion.
• Fully passive operation.
• New molded Optimized Aperture Waveguide technology for ultra-low distortion, consistent coverage pattern and extremely uniform frequency response
• Low Frequency section features dual 15” transducers with aluminum ribbon wire voice coils for low distortion and high efficiency.
• Newly designed passive network with driver protection circuit
• All in one enclosure for simple installation
• Shallow profile and side connector design for minimum behind screen depth requirement
• Teonex diaphragm high frequency driver for warm and clean sound. Magnetic fluid for low distortion, high power output.