Don’t let the price fool you! The affordable GA-1 Guitar Tuner / Bass Tuner is an excellent choice for any guitarist or bass player. The handy Tilt-Slit design provides easy viewing; Auto Power Off preserves battery life.
High accuracy and superb functionality have made Korg guitar and bass tuners the worldwide favorite. The GA-1 is the latest addition to our best-selling GA series of tuners. With even more features, like a pitch reference tone and quinta-flat tuning, the GA-1 Guitar Tuner packs basic functionality and convenient tuning functions into an ultra-compact body.
This dedicated guitar and bass tuner lets you select either Guitar mode or Bass mode for truly easy operation with automatic pitch detection. The GA-1 Guitar Tuner mode supports 7-string guitars (7B through 1E). The GA-1 Bass Tuner mode support 6-string basses (Low-B, Hi-C). A high-sensitivity mic is built-in, allowing easy and accurate tuning of acoustic guitars. The GA-1’s Quinta Flat Tuning mode supports the lowered tunings used in heavy metal styles to give more weight to the sound. Until now, dedicated guitar tuners have supported a maximum of only four semitones below standard pitch, but the GA-1 gives you five steps of flatted tuning, extending as far as five semitones below standard pitch, and supporting even super-long scale guitars that are five frets longer than conventional guitars.
- Ultra-compact LCD needle-style dedicated Guitar and Bass Tuner
- High-precision LCD needle-type meter for stable tuning.
- Bass Mode: As a bass tuner, the GA-1 offer support for 5 and 6 string basses.
- Guitar Mode: As a guitar tuner, the GA-1 offer support for 7 string guitars.
- Quinta Flat Tuning mode lets you tune 1--5 semitones flat
- Sound Out can produce a reference tone from the internal speaker.
- Auto Power Off function conserves battery life.
- Approximately 100 hours of continuous use.