Korg debuts the new High Performance Arranger in the acclaimed Pa-Series, -the Pa900
The Pa900 sound engine uses double the PCM memory of the best-selling Pa600 and extends the amount of User PCM memory to 192MB. The number of user Style locations has also expanded to a maximum of 1,200 which will cover almost every style imaginable. The improved built-in speaker system produces a strong, rich sound that’s enhanced by standard features such as the TC Helicon Vocal Harmonizer, a Dual MP3 player & recorder, and the Dual Crossfade Sequencer. Video output is supplied as a standard function, so your audience can sing along to the onscreen lyrics. The Pa900 packs all this in a high‐quality case with aluminium side-panels in a silver body to provide a prestigious look on any stage!
With more power than ever before and numerous great new features, the Pa900 sets a new standard for arranger workstations. A massive leap forward from the legendary and best selling Pa800, Korg has raised the bar of excellence to a new level by offering new realistic sounds and powerful new features, delivered in a slim and professional looking design, at an even more affordable price.
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offers improved realism and new vivid sound
- Massive internal ROM – plus up to 192 MB of user PCM data – provides a powerful wave memory, delivering the best sound quality possible
- Three assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the sound articulation levels (DNC – Defined Nuance Control)
- 61 key semi–weighted keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Slim and compact lightweight cabinet
- Big TouchView™ 7” TFT display
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for quickly locating musical resources
- 2-way speaker system ensures a powerful and clear sound
- Improved Style and Performance selection; over 400 factory Styles, each with 4 variations and 4 Fill Ins + Break, plus 15 user banks for unlimited storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles and settings
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts
- Chord Sequencer function records any chord progression on-the-fly
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX Types) + 2 Global Effects (Limiter, EQ)
- TC Helicon 3-voice Vocal Processor with 4 dedicated effects
- Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover
- Enhanced compatibility with lyrics in graphical format (+G) for MP3
- Enhanced sound compatibility for GM and GS songs
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with instant recall of any song setting. User-definable custom lists. Filtering and ordering options.
- Multi-language extended character set. Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (except the Oriental and the Arabic Languages*).
- New SoundFont™ format import function
- Mass Storage with Micro SD