The Code 25 is a marvel of efficiency in MIDI controller design. Somehow, M-Audio has manged to fit this much control into a small, lightweight and efficient keyboard controller footprint. In a chassis that measures less than two feet across, you get 25 keys with aftertouch, 16 backlit drum pads, 5 faders, 4 knobs, an XY Pad and bundled software. Expression pedal input as well.
Hybrid 3.0 is the next generation in synthesis. This high-definition virtual synthesizer combines the coveted warmth of analog synths with a full range of futuristic digital manipulation capabilities. The result is the best of both worlds — a virtual instrument with a comprehensive set of precisely adjustable parameters that can sound like a synth you remember or something no one has ever heard before.
- 25-note, semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch and four assignable zones
- 16 fully assignable backlit drum pads
- XY pad
- USB Bus powered for portability and ease of use
- 5 Pin MIDI Input, and Output jacks allowing you to control your favorite synths
- Fully assignable controls for mod wheel, pitch wheel, pads, knobs, faders, buttons, and transport control including XY pad with Mackie Control and HUI modes
- Buttons are assignable to macro ASCII commands, letting you use your favorite DAW macros at the push of a single button
- Expression and Sustain pedal inputs
- 6 digit LED display
- Includes a copy of AIR's Loom and Hybrid 3 virtual instrument plug-ins