The Blackline X15 is a very high-power, passive two-way system designed for professional portable applications and installations that demand the ultimate in sonic performance from a single enclosure. With an accurately-defined 80° x 50° coverage pattern, it combines very high output capability with exceptional sonic performance and impact.
- High power, passive two-way system
- Symmetrical multi-angle plywood enclosure
- User-rotatable 80° x 50° horn
- Vertical and horizontal orientation
- Screw-free, cloth-backed perforated steel grille
- Integral ergonomic handle
- Pole-mount bung maintains clean lines
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- Twin NL4 connectors
- Flexible mounting options via M8 inserts
- Portable sound reinforcement
- Live music clubs
- Bars and restaurants
- Unobtrusive stage monitoring
- Corporate AV events and conferences
- Weddings and parties
- Main PA infill
- Secondary stages at festivals
- HoW, leisure centres and retail outlets
Featuring a powerful 15” (380mm)/3” (75mm) voice coil LF drive unit, and a 1” (25mm) exit HF compression driver with a 1.75” (44mm) polyimide diaphragm for extended high frequency response.
The X15 is constructed from plywood and fitted with a screw-free steel grille, M8 inserts for a wall bracket and eyebolt suspension, plus a pole-mount socket with a removable bung that maintains clean lines in install applications. Finished in black textured paint as standard, the X15 can also be supplied in white or any RAL colour to order.