The Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK2 is designed for DJs and electronic music performers that use TRAKTOR DJ or TRAKTOR PRO 2 software. The updated controller now features aircraft-grade aluminum jog wheel plates, improved fader reliability, RGB color coded buttons for visual feedback when triggering cue points, samples, and loops, as well as full support for the iPad and iPhone TRAKTOR DJ application.
The unit consists of a three components: a software controller that mirrors the control interface of TRAKTOR PRO 2 DJ software, a 4-channel mixer plus loop recording with 3-band EQ, filter knobs, gain, and two FX sends per channel, and a Cirrus Logic AD/DA audio interface with 24-bit 96/kHz resolution.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Jogwheels
- Color-Coded RGB Indicator Buttons
- Works with TRAKTOR DJ iPad/iPhone App
- Flux Mode Buttons for Each Deck
- +18 dBu Balanced 1/4" Outputs
- Four Mix Channels and One Loop Channel
- Includes TRAKTOR PRO 2 with Remix Decks
- Built-in 24-bit/96 kHz Audio Interface
- Microphone Input with Gain and Mute
- Charges iPad or iPhone While You DJ