Bookshelf monitors are a crowded category within the landscape of music products, but an incredibly inmportant one. There is no way Behringer was going to stay on the sidelines of this category, so they did a bit of corporate rading and wooed one KRK's chief speaker designers away and set him to the task of creating Behringer's new line of studio monitors. The Behringer K8 is the largest of the designs in the K Series monitors, and is a great choice for anyone whose studio can accommodate an 8" bookshelf monitor and that needs to have a good, clear, detailed image of bass performance in program material.
- Ultra-linear 150-Watt reference-class studio monitor
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK*
- Advanced Waveguide technology creates ultimate acoustic dispersion and extremely large ''sweet zone''
- True bi-amping mode with 2 separate amplifiers for ultimate sound reproduction
- Ultra-high resolution, 1” silk dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction
- Long-throw 8” woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, TRS and unbalanced RCA connectors
- High-density composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- ''Planet Earth'' power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany