The Nord Drum 3P gives you enhanced playability, six integrated multipads, and a kick input, along with the amazing sound-design capabilities from the groundbreaking Nord Drum 2. Nord has added a streamlined sound-selection mode, additional Sound Banks that let you quickly create custom percussion kits on the fly, and new Reverb and Delay FX, adjustable for each drum channel, that add exciting depth and dimension to your drum sounds. The Nord Drum 3P isn't only a cutting-edge modeling percussion synth; everything you play is automatically routed to the MIDI output, making it a great 6-channel interface as well.
Find the right sounds fast
The Sound Select feature in the Nord Drum 3P makes it effortless to browse a broad selection of killer drums sounds and assign them individually to each pad. Select sounds from the new preset library to instantly replace kicks, toms, or cymbals. The enhanced factory sound bank gives you ten preset categories (Kicks, Snares, Hi-hats, Toms, Cymbals, Claps, Percussion, Bells, Tuned, and Effects) you can easily assign to any of the Nord Drum 3P's six pads/channels. This arrangement is very effective when you need to find the right sounds fast.
Real-time sound generation
In the Nord Drum 3P, sound generation is divided into three sections: Tone, Noise, and Click. Every sound is synthesized in real time, so you can play and tweak your sounds with individualized dynamic response, whether you use a sequencer or play with drumsticks.
Designed with live performance in mind
With its ultra-fast triggering and extreme dynamic range, Sweetwater musicians have found the Nord Drum to be ideal for live performance. Add a Nord Drum 3P to your percussion setup, and stun your fans with mind-altering new sounds, right out of the box!
- 6-channel modeling percussion synthesizer
- 6 integrated multipads and kick input
- Streamlined user interface with easy sound selection
- Individual preset libraries for kicks, snares, toms, etc.
- Powerful sound engine with resonant, subtractive, and FM synthesis
- Reverb and Delay effects, adjustable per channel
- Per-channel Drive, Crush, and EQ FX
- MIDI I/O, comprehensive CC control
- Stereo Output with optimized output level
- Headphone output with optimized output level