COMPETITION POSTPONED TILL FURTHER NOTICE
2 Winners To Be Selected
1. Eligibility: This Competition is open only to anybody who owns a Facebook account.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sound Select as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Competition.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online via Facebook starting on 06 February 2020 and ending 04 April 2020. All online entries must be received by 04 April 2020
4.1. How to Enter Online Competition:
a) Share the image below on your Facebook and tag 5 friends interested in DJing.
b) Make sure they share and like the post to stand a better chance.
c) When posting the images on Facebook include the hashtag #ssdjcomp and mention @SoundSelect and/or @SheJay Bling on Facebook . This will qualify you for an entry into our competition.
d) Then Visit our Sound Select Store at 6 Durham Street, Sydenham, Johannesburg, 2192 on 04 April 2020 for the competition draw. Not attending the event on the 04th of April 2020 will automatically disqualify your entry.
e) Please be sure to check in on the day and bring your USB with your music to play.
5. Prize: The Winner of the Competition (the “Winner”) will receive one FREE Pioneer DJ Accredited DJ Course. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sound Select. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sound Selects discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sound Select to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number engagement of your post. The post with the most engagement, shares and comments collectively wins the competition.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected and verified by Sound Select. Winner will be notified by Facebook/Instagram/Twitter inbox within 2 Weeks following selection of Winner. Sound Select shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Sound Selects sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE COMPETITION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Sound Select and anyone acting on behalf of Sound Select and Sound Select licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. Without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Sound Select reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sound Select control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Competition. In such case, Sound Select may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sound Select. Sound Select, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sound Select reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.