Top-of-the-line Serato DJ Control
If it's time to get serious about your Serato DJ rig, then it's time to step up to the Pioneer DJ DDJ-SZ2. Developed by Pioneer, and providing you with as close as it gets to a 1:1 physical control to software function ratio, this all-in-one DJ controller and interface represents the very best control technology to date. Basically, if you can click it, drag it, or fire it off from your keyboard, then there's a button, knob, or fader that will do the job better on your DDJ-SZ2 — and that's just the beginning. The DDJ-SZ2 goes way beyond Serato DJ control, with features such as an onboard effects oscillator and Pioneer's trend-setting Sound Color FX onboard. Check out the full details below.
Second-generation flagship Serato DJ control
As a company that's committed to taking care of our customers, all of us here at Sweetwater take special note when a manufacturer responds to customer feedback by improving their products, and the DDJ-SZ2 is an exceptional example of that. It's the follow-up to the original DDJ-SZ, which many consider the industry standard in Serato DJ controllers already, so Pioneer decided to kick it up a notch. The DDJ-SZ2 adds powerful Key Shift, Key Sync, Pitch Play, and Serato Flip controls to the layout, all of which provide you with greater performance options than ever. They've also updated the jog wheel, tightening up the latency to make scratching more precise than ever.
All the essential functions done really, really well
Some of the most basic functions you'd expect from any DJ controller aren't necessarily the most exciting ones, but they matter more than you realize. With the DDJ-SZ2, Pioneer ensures that you get direct, low-latency control over Serato DJ. For most setups, that means the only part of your computer you'll ever need is the screen — there's no need to touch your mouse or keyboard. It even maps to Serato DJ right out of the box, so there's no tedious setup time before you can get started. Browsing and searching tracks are major functions you want to have covered, and while Pioneer's browsing setup has always made it easy to navigate your song library, Sweetwater DJs love the Needle Search function, which makes finding the perfect drop-in point easy. Top it off with insanely robust Magvel faders, and all your critical functions are covered.
Browsing and searching tracks are major functions you want to have on tap, and while Pioneer's browsing setup has always made it easy to navigate your song library, Sweetwater DJs love the Needle Search function, which makes finding the perfect drop-in point easy. Top it off with insanely robust Magvel faders, and all your critical functions are covered.
Studio-quality digital audio and connections for two
Equipped with Cirrus Logic digital converters, the DDJ-SZ2 delivers impeccable 24-bit audio quality via USB. These low-jitter converters ensure you get the high-impact, club-ready sound you need. Speaking of the club, the Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 is an ideal club controller, thanks to its dual USB ports. This lets two DJs hook up their computers at the same time, making seamless changeovers easy.
Pioneer Pro DJ DDJ-SZ2 DJ Serato DJ Controller Features :
- A full-featured 4-deck DJ controller with 2 onboard USB audio interfaces and full Serato DJ compatibility
- 206mm Big Jog CDJ jog wheels with Jog Feeling Adjust give you the perfect action for scratching and turntablism
- On Jog Display in the center of each jog wheel shows the playback status and position of your tracks
- Simple, easy-to-understand layout and generous spaces between each control part make operation comfortable
- Dedicated Serato Flip controls and Pitch Play mode functions provide advanced performance options
- Includes Serato DJ plus the Pitch 'n Time and Flip expansion packs
- Multicolor performance pads let you control functions such as hot cues and the Serato DJ sampler
- 2 sound cards and USB ports enable 2 computers to be connected at the same time for seamless DJ handovers
- High-quality effects section features 4 popular Sound Color FX including Pitch, Echo (with beat sync), Jet, and Filter
- Oscillator section with options for Noise, Siren, Cymbal, and Horn to add energy to transitions
- Supports DVS control and can be used as a standalone mixer
- Pioneer Exclusive Magvel Crossfader provides enhanced operability and durability
- Needle Search touch strip delivers intuitive and fast track searches
- P-Lock fader caps are next to impossible to pull off in the heat of a mix