The HDJ-C70s are packed with high- quality audio components to deliver a superb, true sound across the frequencies, even at high volumes.
The lightweight headphones are built for comfort in the booth, and feature a flexible headband and rotatable housings to support every style of monitoring. An innovative sound-isolation chamber, inherited from the HDJ-1500s, eliminates background noise to enable accurate monitoring in even the liveliest of clubs.
- Features a newly developed 40mm apature drive, large rare earth magnets and an air chamber in the housing to deliver accurate monitoring, even in high noise environments
- Flexible polyamide resin headband and ridged (rough) rubber ring to enhance grip around the outside of the housing
- Clever design allows for various DJ monitoring styles such as monitoring through one ear with headphones resting on the head
- Frequency range from 70-32 kHz ensures accurate monitoring throughout the audio spectrum
- Includes 3.5' straight cord, 3' curled cord, audio adapter, and carrying pouch