Pioneer DJ is launching the most easy-to-use multi-effects unit yet: the engaging REMIX STATION 500 (RMX-500). The lightweight effector takes some of the best
features from the top-flight RMX-1000, but gains a more simplified layout, on-board customisation, and ingenious one-handed control of multiple parameters.
The RMX-500 puts dedicated buttons for five drum samples, five Audio FX and ten Scene FX at DJs’ fingertips. Then they simply rotate the large Pressure Controller knobs – one for Rhythm FX and one for Scene FX – to manipulate FX depth, and press to control sub-parameters – all in one intuitive movement.
• Inputs: Input x 1 (RCA, stereo)
• Outputs: Output x 1 (RCA, stereo)
• Headphone Monitor Out: x1 (¼-inch jack)
• Other ports USB x 1 (B port, stereo 1-in/-out)
• Sampling rate: 48 kHz
• A/D and D/A converter: 24-bit
• Frequency response: 20 Hz ～20 kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.006 ～or less ～
• S/N ratio: 96 dB
• External dimensions (W x H x D) 306 x 67 x 132 mm
• Internal Sound card 48 kHz, 16-bit
• Weight: 0.93kg