The PreSonus Eris E4.5 2-way active studio monitors give you a high-quality, high-value alternative to "computer" speakers. Eris employs a Kevlar woofer, a low-mass silk-dome tweeter, Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls to deliver true studio-monitor accuracy, at a price point that's flooded with ho-hum "multimedia" speakers. And unlike comparably priced studio monitors, Eris gives you controls for flattening frequency response to facilitate accurate mixing. Need accurate monitors but don't want to break the bank? You should give the PreSonus Eris E4.5 a serious audition.
- Outstanding performance and value
- 4.5" Kevlar woofer, 1" ultra-low-mass silk-dome tweeter
- 25W Class AB amplification per speaker
- Balanced 1/4" TRS, unbalanced 1/8" TS, RCA, and bare-wire inputs
- 1/8" stereo headphone output
- Acoustic Space settings let you properly integrate your Eris monitors into your room
- Acoustic Tuning controls let you flatten response for mixing accuracy