ART 315-A is the perfect speaker for live sound situations where extra vocal punch and extremely accurate high frequency response is needed.
The 15” woofer delivers a very tight punchy bass and an accurate reproduction of the midrange .
The high frequencies are precise and natural thanks to the compression driver with mylar dome in front of a low
compression, optimised geometry, radial phase plug.
Thanks to the versatility in both monitoring and playback, it represents the ideal multipurpose solution.
- 350 Watt bi-amplification
- 128 dB max spl
- 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 15" woofer, high power 2.5" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, mylar dome, neodymium 1.5" voice coil
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20 Hz
- Max SPL:128 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:60°
- Compression Driver:1" neo, 1.5" v.c.
- Woofer:15", 2.5" v.c.
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors:xlr
- Output connectors:xlr
- Input sensitivity:0 dBu
- Mic. Input Sensitivity:-40
- Crossover frequencies:1800 Hz
- Protections:DC / short cir.
- Limiter:Fast limiter
- Total power:350 W RMS
- High frequencies:50 W RMS
- Low frequencies:300 W RMS
- Connections:VDE conncector in
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:4xM10 flying p.
- Handles:2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:680 / 26.67 mm/inch
- Width:405 / 15.94 mm/inch
- Depth:345 / 13.58 mm/inch
- Net Weight:20 / 44.09 kg/lbs
You may also be interested in the following product(s)