Very linear frequency response characteristics, extreme high power handling while generating the lowest harmonic distortion of any comparable 18-inch transducer within its application range. The LF18X401 uses a fibre loaded cone assembly along with a high excursion triple roll surround. This combination provides remarkable strength and a peak to peak maximum excursion of 50 mm. The new dual forced hyper-venting system guarantee a very efficient voice coil ventilation for minimum power compression and incredible power handling.
- 4-inch, fiberglass inside/outside copper voice coil
- 3000W continuous program power handling
- 97.5 dB Sensitivity
- 25 Hz – 1 kHz Frequency range
- Dual Forced Hyperventing System
- Dual spider design with silicon based dampening control
- Triple-roll surround and corrugated straight cone geometry