The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary RODE NT2 with a professional large capsule (1") studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, PAD and high-pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
At the heart of the NT2-A is the Australian-designed and manufactured HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50s and 60s. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
- Large 1" gold sputtered capsule
- On-body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three-position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three-position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three-position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide, dynamic range
- Internal capsule shockmounting
- Made in Australia
- Full 1-year warranty
- Includes SM6 shockmount with detachable pop filter, 6m of XLR cable, and a dust cover
|GTIN||6 98813 00039 5|