Today, the world-famous SuperNATURAL sound and expression of the flagship RD is available at a lighter weight and more affordable price…introducing the RD-300NX. This state-of-the-art stage piano boasts an advanced SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine, E. Piano sounds based on SuperNATURAL technology, a newly developed Ivory Feel-G keyboard with Escapement, a unique Sound Focus feature, and more.
The Ultimate Stage Piano Evolves!
The RD-NX Editor for the Roland’s RD-300NX lets you select your favorite Live Set sound easily, and edit your tone layers visually.
Please note: Roland’s RD-300NX with system program Version 2.0 is required to use this app. System program version 2.0 is available as a free download. Sound generator not included.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- Electric Piano sounds based on SuperNATURAL technology
- Innovative Sound Focus feature ensures that every note will be heard in the mix without compressing or coloring the sound
- Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement
- One Touch Piano feature and graphic LCD
- Hundreds of high quality built-in sounds
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- Parts: Live Set (3 layers) + 16 parts
- Sound Generators: SuperNATURAL (Piano), SuperNATURAL (E.Piano), PCM Sound Generator, GM2 (for SMF Playback)
- Live Sets: Preset - 200; User - 60
- Effects Multi-Effects: 78 types; Reverb: 6 types; Chorus: 3 types; 3-band Compressor; 3-band Digital Equalizer; Sound Focus (SMF/Audio File Player)
- File Format: Standard MIDI File - format-0/1; Audio File - WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear)
- Rhythm Patterns: 200 patterns
- Controllers: Layer Level slider x 3, Equalizer knobs, Pitch Bend/Modulation lever, S1/S2 buttons (assignable)
- Display: 128 x 64 dots graphic LCD (backlit)
- Connectors: 1/4" output jacks (L/MONO, R), damper pedal jack, control pedal jacks (FC1, FC2), MIDI connectors (IN, OUT), USB connectors (MIDI, Memory), stereo 1/4" phones jack, DC IN jack
- Power consumption: 11 watts
- Dimensions: 56-5/8" W x 13-5/16" D x 5-9/16" H
- Weight: 38 lbs., 10 oz.
- Included Accessories: Owner's manual, damper pedal (capable of continuous detection), AC adapter, power cord (for AC adapter)