A perfect audio solution for for gigging musicians, DJs and live sound professionals, the Samson Auro X12D is lightweight but packs a 1,000-watt Class D whollop!
Don't let the meager 29 pounds of the SamsonAuro X12D fool you, as this loudspeaker features an impressive 1,000 watts of output power and Samson's own R.A.M.P. DSP technology for full-range, high definition audio at all volume levels.
And thanks to its 12" extended low frequency driver and accompanying 1.34" compression driver, the X12D generates a well balanced and incredibly articulate audio experience. Its back panel offers two XLR-1/4" input channels, each with independent volume controls. It also feature a Master Volume control, as well as a 3-position EQ and HPF presets for different applications and setups. Lastly, an XLR Link output lets you expand your sound with the integration of additional powered speakers.
- 12" extended-range low-frequency driver delivers thumping bass
- 1.34" (34mm) titanium compression driver provides excellent dispersion
- Class D amplifier supplies you with impressive clarity and definition
- R.A.M.P. DSP technology delivers optimized audio performance
- 2 XLR-1/4" combo input channels with independent volume controls
- Selectable Mic/Line switch (Channel 1) for connecting microphone and line sources
- Master Volume control with peak indicator controls your overall output level
- 3-position highpass filter and EQ presets provide excellent sound-shaping
- XLR output allows expanded sound to additional speakers
- Solid polypropylene enclosure with impact-resistant design
- Full-metal grill protects all speaker components
- Dual-angle floor positioning and integrated 1-3/8" speaker stand mount
- Ergonomic handles for easy transport