Following the success of the C01U, Samson presents the C03U Multi-Pattern USB Studio Condenser Microphone. Based on the extremely popular C03 mic, the C03U delivers pristine audio quality with enhanced capabilities, including a high quality A/D converter and USB output. The C03U features dual, large 19mm internally shockmounted diaphragms with high SPL neodymium elements and three selectable pickup patterns – cardioid, omnidirectionaland bidirectional. Each of these patterns provide a smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz supported by a switchable high pass filter and -10 dB pad. Capturing audio at a 16-bit, 48kHz resolution, the C03U offers the accuracy you need to be sure that what you hear is what you get.
- Dual large, 19mm diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Plug in and start recording. No extra gear needed!
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- Three selectable pickup patterns – cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional
- High quality A/D converter with 16-bit, 48kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz
- Handles high SPLs of up to 136dB
- Switchable high pass filter and -10dB pad
- Solid, die-cast construction with heavy gauge mesh grill
- Includes desktop mic stand, mic clip, USB cable and carry pouch
- Bundled with Cakewalk® Sonar LE music production software
- Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows) available for purchase