- C01 - Cardioid Pickup Pattern, Large 19mm Diaphragm, Heavy Gauge Mesh Grill, Gold Plated XLR Connector, LED Indicates 48V Phantom Power
- Smooth, Flat Frequency Response, Swivel Stand Mount, Optional SP01 Shock mount
- SR850 Professional studio reference headphones, Semi-open design for enhanced ambient listening environment
- 50mm drivers, Frequency Response: 10Hz - 30kHz, 32ohm impedance
- Self-adjusting headband, 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch gold plated adapter included
Bundle Solution for Recording, Podcasts, and More
The Samson C01850 Bundle combines the popular Samson C01 Studio Condenser Microphone and the Samson SR850 Studio Reference Headphones. Record vocals, instruments, and more with accurate, studio-quality dynamic range, and monitor the mix during live recording or playback with rich, detailed audio.
Great for recording vocals, acoustic instruments and use as an overhead drum mic, the Samson C01 large diaphragm condenser microphone is accurate, detailed and smooth with warm bass and extended top end. This sturdy microphone has a large 19mm diaphragm that produces a smooth, flat frequency response. It features a heavy gauge mesh grill screen, gold plated XLR connecter and LED indicating 48V phantom power. The mic includes a swivel stand mount and an optional SP01 shockmount is available.
Samson's SR850 studio reference headphones offer an excellent listening solution for musicians, sound engineers and general music enthusiasts. With outstanding bass response and clean, clear highs, the SR850s ensure complete comfort and accurate monitoring performance. The semi-open design of the SR850s provides an enhanced ambient listening environment, allowing appropriate bleed for better stereo imaging and a wider sound stage.
The 50mm drivers also offer exceptional sound reproduction and wide dynamic range to instill confidence in your final mix or simply provide outstanding sound quality for your general listening pleasure. With a self-adjusting headband for a secure, natural fit, the SR850s provide total comfort for extended listening and monitoring sessions. And an 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch gold plated adapter is included for convenience and flexibility. When it comes to enjoying your music or mixing for a professional result, the SR850s combine comfort with professional performance.
What's in the Box?
C01 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone, swivel stand mount, SR850 Professional Studio Reference Headphones, 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch adapter and user manual.
Samson Technologies began in 1980 as a pioneer in wireless microphone technology. Today, Samson is an industry leader in professional audio solutions whose products are known for their fidelity and reliability. Samson products are preferred by recording artists, performers, educators and audio professionals throughout the world.
- Bundle includes C01 Mic and SR850 Headphones
- Large 19mm Mic Diaphragm
- Smooth, Flat Frequency Response
- Swivel Stand Mic Mount included
- Semi-open headphone design for enhanced ambient listening environment
- 50mm headphone drivers for exceptional reproduction and wide dynamic range
- Self-adjusting headband
- 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch gold plated adapter included