Samson's Concert 88 Handheld Wireless System offers a high-performance UHF wireless solution where the freedom of mobility is a must. It's perfect for singers, business professionals, educators and others looking for stunning sound and versatility without cables.
The frequency-agile Concert 88 Handheld allows for up to 16 systems to operate simultaneously across two frequency bands with up to 300' separating the receiver and transmitter. At the core of the system is the CR88 Wireless Receiver. Featuring a true diversity design, the CR88 minimizes signal dropouts during performance. If a dropout does occur, the CR88's tone key and auto mute functions eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
The CR88 receiver's front panel provides a Select button for auto syncing receiver and transmitter channels via an infrared signal. The panel also features a 7-segment Channel LED, Volume knob, Power button, two tuned antennas, as well as Audio and Ready indicators, for optimal functionality and monitoring. Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs can be found on the receiver¿s back panel.
The Concert 88 Handheld features the CH88 Handheld Transmitter with a Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsule. The transmitter, which can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries, is engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction.
With Samson's Concert 88 Handheld Wireless System, advanced technology and total versatility combine to provide high-quality wireless performance wherever singers, business professionals, educators and others need it.
Concert 88 Handheld System
- High-performance professional UHF wireless system
- Rackmount kit included
CR88 Wireless Receiver
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Up to 16 systems can be operated simultaneously across two frequency bands
- Tone key and auto mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Infrared set links the receiver and transmitter channels
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
CH88 Handheld Transmitter
- Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsule
- Offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300' operating range