The Shure Beta 53 is a fully adjustable omnidirectional subminiature condenser headworn vocal microphone, designed for applications where discreet appearance and excellent audio quality are required. Its lightweight, adjustable, modular headband, flexible wireframe and soft earpieces provide a comfortable fit while still allowing the Beta 53 to be positioned as close to the left or right corner of the mouth as possible, assuring maximum voice pickup.
The Beta 53 microphone features an extended frequency response and high SPL handling ability. Despite its small size the Beta 53 handsfree mic delivers full, clear, and natural reproduction of speech and vocals. It is designed for environments such as professional theater, event production, trade shows and seminars. A plastic carrying case protects the Shure microphone and its accessories.
- Comfortable, latex-free Dynaflex earforms that hide behind the ears
- Thin, non-reflective wireframe that is easily hidden underneath hair
- Ultra-thin detachable microphone boom mount for right or left positioning
- Interchangeable frequency response caps (mild or high, two pieces each)
- Two foam windscreens included
- Clothing clip for securing cable
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy to clean
- Durable carrying case for protective storage
- Available with either TA4F connectors or tinned leads (no connector) for full wireless system compatibility
- Includes In-Line Preamplifier