The VoiceSolo FX150 is a personal PA & monitor that is simple to setup, and provides accurate monitoring for performers on stage. The VoiceSolo FX150 features a 6.5" Tannoy 2-way coaxial driver powered by 150W Class-D amplifier, providing crisp, clean sound so you can hear all the subtle details of your performance, helping you sound your very best. There's also a 4-input digital mixer with built-in effects including reverb, compression, and an adaptive EQ. The FX150 easily attaches to mic stands without any additional accessories required, allowing for optimal placement anywhere on stage or even in the studio, and its versatile design supports wedge monitoring and mic stand-mounted PA and monitoring positions.
Outstanding Vocals, Tone and Reverb
We know vocal processing better than anyone, and it puts FX150 way ahead of the pack. Press "Vocal Tone" and you get intelligent EQ that adapts automatically to your voice and adds compression, de-essing and gating for a tight, professional sound.
In addition you have the choice between 9 studio-grade REVERB styles to add that extra sheen to your vocal performance - or your instrument sound.
It's All in The Mix
VoiceSolo FX150 hands you the controls to dial-in a superb personal mix on-the-fly. With an ultra-low noise, 3-channel digital mixer it offers independent 3-band EQ on each channel and fast editing control of all features. It's as easy as pressing the button for the level or parameter you want to change and then using the universal "Edit" knob to fine-tune the mix to your ear's delight.
You can also connect your mp3-player to the Aux input and rehearse with your favorite tracks using the "Voice Cancel" feature to seamlessly blend in your voice.
No Assembly Required
If you've ever owned a mic stand-mounted speaker before, you know setup can be an ordeal. You risk either losing the custom adaptors or get hit by the swinging boom arm when trying to screw on the unit. Our Easy Grip mounting system lets you set up in seconds - no special parts or time-wasting assembly needed.
Simply snap the FX150 onto the mic-stand and it's show time! Furthermore, the special monitor design allows for accurate wedge angling, stand-alone or desktop placement.
Not Just for Vocals
We believe that for a PA system to be truly personal, it must cater to all aspects of your performance - not just vocals, even if this is your main use for it. This is why you'll find that not only is FX150 the ideal Full Range Flat Response (FRFR) system for your guitar, it faithfully delivers the deep Oomph of bass like you would not believe.
- 150W Class-D amplifier
- Full range 6.5³ Tannoy 2-way coaxial ICT driver
- Ultra-low noise 3-channel digital mixer
- 3-band EQ with individual channel control
- High-quality mic preamps
- XLR/TRS combo inputs with automatic mic/line switching
- Adaptive Tone (Intelligent EQ, Compression, De-essing, Gating)
- 9 popular vocal Reverb styles from VoiceLive 3
- Smart Power compensation and protection
- Voice Cancel on Aux channel
- Hi-Z instrument switch on Channel 1
- Selectable Output - Choose between CHANNEL 1 (typically vocals) or FULL MIX for the OUT connection
- True stage monitor pass thru
- 48V switchable phantom power
- 1/8" Aux input
- One-click Easy Grip mic-stand mounting system
- Lightweight, compact design - 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Rigid, very low resonance high impact polystyrene enclosure
- Mic Control compatible